dilluns, 11 de maig del 2009

Composition 2 (dialogue)

Dialogue
Reporter: Hello Joan, thank you for your attention.

Joan: Hello, I’m very happy for stay here.

Reporter: How are you?

Joan: I’m fine, I’m fine

Reporter: When did you start this job?

Joan: Well, I started when I was 15 years old, because I didn’t want to study and I accepted the proposition of my father offer me.

Reporter: Do you like this job?

Joan: It’s true that this has never been my dram and have you do work to hard every day, but I like the fields and the animals and in general I like it.

Reporter: Do you think that the farmers are dying out?

Joan: I thought that before, there were more farmers than now and think now there are more farmers than in the future, but a lot of products that you buy are from the field and it’s for this that I think this profession will never die.

Reporter: Ok, thank you and we wish you a lot of luck

Joan: You’re welcome, goodbye.