dilluns, 11 de maig del 2009

Composition 1

The day that a dream came true
Some days ago I had a dream, one day when I was 10 years old I dreamt that I was playing in FCB, with Messi, Iniesta, Xavi...etc. We won two King's Cup, three Spanish leagues and three Champions league, we was the best team of the history of the football.
Now I'm 17 years old, and I'm playing with Barça B, I play in the middle-left, and I'm very happy because I have scored eleven goals in nine matches, but the best new for me, is that Pep Guardiola, the trainer of Barça, yesterday talked with me and he said me that I was convocated for the next match for an important match versus Madrid, also he said me that I will playing 30 minutes aproximatly.
Well, finally I can say that my dream came true and I hope that I win a lot of matches and Cups with the first team of Football Club Barcelona.