divendres, 11 de gener del 2008

My first e-mail!

This is my first e-mail that I sent to Sonia!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hello Sonia!
I'm happy because it is my first e-mail that I send you.

In this e-mail I explain you a little bit of my family and my hobbits.

In my house we are 5 people: my mother, her name is Teresam, my father, her name is Salvi, and two brothers: the oldest is 19 years old and his name is Jofre Güell, and the youngest is 11 years old and his name is Eloi.

Jofre have one girlfriend, Lidia, she is 18 years old, they are in the university, my sister-in-law is in
Barcelona, she study "magisteri per nens especials", and my brother study Biotecnology in the univiersity of Vic. They are together for 3 years.

And this is the summary of my family. I know that this text is a little boring for you but at the moment I don't know a dirty secrets, and I haven't got more time because I go to train of football in 5 minuts!


Bye Sonia, a lot of kisses for you!