dilluns, 9 de juny del 2008

Final Evaluation!

FINAL EVALUATION
Observing your portfolio, can you see an improvement on you level of English since September 2007? Where, for example?

Yes I can see some improvement, for example in the oral presentation, I’m not as nervous as I used to be.

Which activity best shows your level of English?

I think grammar

Which activities were really USEFUL for you to improve your English?
Why?


Speaking English in class and doing oral presentation because at future they will ask you if you can talk rather than write.

Which activities did you not find useful to learn English? Why not?


I found all the activities useful to learn English

Which activities did you enjoy doing and would like to do again next year?

I would like to do again next year speak all the class in English and listening to songs.